For better readability of our website, we have refrained from using both female and male designations at the same time. Of course, we always mean both genders and refer to both genders.
All texts on this website and its design are protected by copyright. Any, even partial reproduction, processing, use, etc. require our prior written consent. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only, in particular, this website does not provide business management consulting advice. Visiting the website or using the content does not automatically create any contractual relationship between the user and LiveDevice Institute OG. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Our pages contain links to third party websites. We do not have the ability to influence their content, we therefore cannot be held accountable for the information posted on them. This is the responsibility of the site owner. We checked the links at the time they were included on our pages and found no illegal content. However we do not constantly monitor them. As soon as we become aware of infringements, we will remove such links immediately.
The protection of your data is important to us. Therefore, we process your data solely on the basis of legal provisions (GDPR, TKG). Here we inform you about the most important aspects of data processing on our website. This website uses:
- server log files — the site provider automatically collects and stores information that your browser also automatically transmits to us: IP address, browser and language settings, operating system, referrer URL, Internet service provider and date / time;
- Rollbar — an error tracking tool allows us to easily recognize all errors on the site;
- Google reCAPTCHA — a free service that protects our site from spam and abuse and uses risk analysis techniques to distinguish between humans and bots;
- persistent cookies — small text files that are stored on your computer's hard drive through our web server and used to provide you with a better user experience;
- “M PLUS 1p” Web Font by Coji Morishita — when you visit our website, your browser loads the required web-font into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
Our website contains at least one plugin from YouTube, owned by Google Inc., located in San Bruno, California, USA. We use the YouTube No-Cookies feature, i.e. we have activated extended data protection, and the videos are not accessed through youtube.com, but through youtube-nocookie.com.
When you call up the respective pages, the IP address and other data are transmitted, in particular the information about which of our pages you have visited. However, this information is anonymous and cannot be used to identify you, even if you are logged into YouTube or another Google service at the time the page is accessed.
You can contact us at any time using the contact information provided on our page.