An individual solution is a targeted concept developed at a customer’s request and based on the problem they formulated.
In cases where the correct formulation of a customer’s request happens to constitute a separate task, it may become a separate solution or an essential first step in providing the general Solution.
Solution development is funded by a grant from the customer, which is provided prior to the start of the development. The minimum necessary amount of financing is determined individually.
The Solution is based upon analytical and research work that brings clarity to the customer’s request and reveals the true state of affairs without the need to embellish the result. This is a scientific development, rather than a service, the purpose of which would be the customer’s full agreement with the produced results. Consequently, regardless of the customer’s emotional attitude to the research results, the Institute retains the full amount of the grant.
- causes of the problem;
- the mechanics of the problem’s origin;
- the solution itself;
- recommended actions for its implementation;
- justification of the solution’s optimality.
- identifying new meanings and relationships between them;
- specifying goals and developing strategies for their achievement;
- finding optimal solutions to problems;
- forecasting the trends and consequences of particular choices.